Evidence-Based Practice Training Modules
The online modules can be completed at your own pace at a time convenient to you.
Modules recommended for all journal club members
- What is EBP? (estimated 5-10 mins to complete)
- Asking Answerable Clinical Questions (estimated 15-20 mins to complete)
- Searching the Evidence (estimated 10-15 mins to complete)
Modules recommended for journal club facilitators
- Critical Appraisal: Quantitative Studies (estimated 60-90 mins to complete)
- Critical Appraisal: Qualitative Studies (estimated 45 mins to complete)
- Interpreting Statistics: Types of Data (estimated 30 mins to complete)
- Applying Evidence into practice (estimated 45 mins to complete)
The Content provided in these modules has been supplied courtesy of Bond University’s Institute for Evidence Based Healthcare, Queensland Australia.
This material has been reproduced and communicated to you by or on behalf of Bond University in accordance with section 113P of the Copyright Act 1968 (Act). Material in this communication may be subject to copyright under the Act. Any further reproduction or communication of this material by you may be the subject of copyright protection under the Act.